I was very busy when I normally write my blog article and our passage from Deuteronomy is better seen on YouTube, rather than in print.
Rudy Ross will explain God’s food laws in the video. I hope you will listen to the video. It was both fun and informative to talk with Rudy on this subject.
Glenn Clark has been an influential spiritual leader in my life for years. He was a college football coach and English professor. He wrote books and started a publishing company that is still in existence.
Glenn Clark’s greatest accomplishment was in the area of prayer. He saw Jesus’ prayer promises as blank checks waiting to be cashed by God’s children.
I have listed 10 prayer promises along with a prayer that Clark recommends. Please consider using one of these prayers and promises each day for ten days. See what a difference it will make in your life.
(1) Suggested Prayer – I pray for your Spirit to enter me and fill me completely.
Mark 11.24 – Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you.
(2) Suggested Prayer – I pray for your kingdom to come in earth as it is in heaven.
John 14.13 – Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
(3) Suggested Prayer – I pray for my will to become completely and utterly your will.
John 16.23 – In that day you will not question Me about anything. Truly, truly, I say to you, if you ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you.
(4) Suggested Prayer – Grant me, O Father, the capacity to see everything as intensely beautiful.
Matthew 18.19 – Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.
(5) Suggested Prayer – Grant to me, O Father, the ability to see infinite value and importance in everything that you have made.
1 John 5.14 – This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
(6) Suggested Prayer – I pray for my actual needs to be met by the right supply, in the right way and at the right time.
1 John 3.22 – And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do the things that are pleasing in His sight.
(7) Suggested Prayer – I pray for the right persons to come into my life, at the right time and in the right way.
1 John 5.15 – And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.
(8) Suggested Prayer – I pray for the right ideas to come to me in the perfect sequence and in the perfect order, in the right time and in the right way.
John 15.16 – You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you.
(9) Suggested Prayer – I pray for my deepest soul’s sincere desire to be fulfilled in the right time and in the right way.
John 11.22 – [Martha to Jesus] – Even now I know that whatever You ask of God, God will give you.
Note: Jesus made it very clear that we need waste no time trying to set up an external Kingdom, until we have first found the roots and foundation of it within our lives.
(10) Suggested Prayer – Grant me, O Father, the power to love everybody and everything.
John 14.14 – If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
Please try this prayer experiment with me. Pray one of Clark’s suggested prayers and meditate on the prayer promise for the day.
See what God will do in response to your praying.
Please share the results and leave a comment to encourage others.
About This Blog
Rudy Ross is a Jewish lover of God, who has followed God’s food laws his entire life. You can hear Rudy’s insights on God’s food laws in Deuteronomy on the Bob Spradling YouTube channel.
Tomorrow’s blog article will return to Deuteronomy.
Please email your prayer request to email@example.com or private message me on Facebook. The Maywood prayer team will pray for you.